Nov 22, 2008

Teahouse of Spirits

This is probably the worst work as a band from any Jane's Addiction member. Out of a crappy album, a terrific song is born!!!
I love this tune, and the vocals by Isaacs is simply breathtaking. The crappy group is The Panic Channel and the song is Teahouse of Spirits

For more details on how to play it, including riffs and solo, check the link below at Ultimate Guitar (Correction: When I submitted the tab at UG, they did not process it correctly. The actual chords for the solo part are: D - E - B - E - Bb - E - B - E - D - Db - B - A - Bb

Video
Full Tab at UG

INTRO and VERSES: F#
Special guest will you come tonight
Brief visit from the other side

PRE-CHORUS: D - B - F#
I am patient, I am calling you
In the Teahouse of the Spirits

CHORUS: F# - E
I can feel you
I can hear you
Give it all up just to be near you
D - B - F#
I am praying, I am calling you

VERSE:
Why do you walk among the graves
Between the droplets in the rain

PRE-CHORUS:
I am humble, I am calling you
In the Teahouse of the Spirits

CHORUS:
I can feel you
I can hear you
Give it all up just to be near you
I am praying, I am calling you

VERSE:
From the silence comes the sound
The uderdrone beneath the crowd
I am ready, I am calling you

CHORUS:
I can feel you
I can hear you
Give it all up just to be near you
I am praying, I am calling you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i am a huge fan of jane addiction. love them!!!!!!! i had at one point all their albums.

i got you the info for the rockclimbing gym in san jose. it's inside the store called MundoAventura, and the name of the actual gym is rocodromo, the number is: 2221-6934
plus you can check out rockclimbing.com
tell me what you think about it!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, what exactly is a tandem flight?
can you tell me more about it, please.