Oct 23, 2008

Evil Blues




This song's name is a real mistery. Evil III. Outro (sold my soul for rock'n'roll). perhaps??? Anyway, I've called it Evil Blues all these years. You can find it in Satanic Surfers' 1999 album 'Going Nowhere Fast'. It's supposed to be a hidden track at the end of the recording.
I love when a band thinks, swims and creates out of their comfort zone.
Punk Rockers playing some refreshing, 21st Century Blues? Can't get any better than that. Please enjoy!

'Why would I care' piece of information: The first song I ever played in a band was SS's Armless Skater, LOL, had a great time messing around with that one.

Listen
Full tab at UG (Still Waiting Confirmation)

Use Capo on 1st fret. That's how I play it...

INTRO:
A|--1v-1p0v-----1h0----2-2-2-2-2---
E|------------3v------3--0-0-0-0-0-0--

VERSE:
A|--1p0----2-2-2-2-2-----
E|-------3--0-0-0-0-0-0--
I'm the son of a evil one
That's right, I'm the devil's son
Werewolf when the full moon shines,

D|--2p0----------------------- D - C
A|-------2-1p0---1p0--1p0---
E|--------------3-----3-----3-
turn to witch round Eastertown

CHORUS: Em - G - D - C
Evil
Oh, evil

Am - C
And down by the river your blood will run like a river
Yeah, yeah, yeah

A|--1p0----2-2-2-2-2-----
E|-------3--0-0-0-0-0-0--
Gimme some sugar baby

No comments: